Westwood Dermatology is proud to offer a full range of general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services.
General Dermatologic Services include:
- Total body scans for the diagnosis of cancerous and precancerous lesions
- Treatment of warts, rosacea, psoriasis, hair loss, and itchy skin
- Pediatric dermatology, including acne, eczema, and birthmarks
- Narrow band phototherapy for psoriasis and other light responsive conditions
- Excimer Laser for treatment of psoriasis.
Surgical Dermatology Services include:
- Mohs micrographic surgery for the treatment of skin cancer
- Excision of malignant skin cancers such as basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma
- Surgical removal of benign skin lesions including moles, cysts, skin tags, and other skin growths
Cosmetic Dermatology Services include:
- Fillers including Restylane®, Sculptra®, Radiesse® , and Juvederm ®
- Chemical Peels
- Earlobe Repair
- Embrace RF
- RF Microneedling for skin laxity and wrinkles
- Laser treatment of facial veins
- Sclerotherapy for unsightly leg veins
- Laser treatment of port wine stains
- Laser treatment of blood vessels, angiomas, pigmented blemishes, acne, scarring, melasma, and sun spots
- Treatment of skin tags
- Cynosure Vectus Laser for permanent hair reduction
Westwood Dermatology is now proud to offer Cynosure Vectus Laser, the gold standard in laser hair removal, to our patients. The revolutionized laser utilizes a vacuum-assist technology which reduces discomfort and decreases treatment time, enabling the back and legs to be treated in as little as 15 to 20 minutes, without anesthetic gels.